Microsoft Windows 7 Professional Edition
This key can activate both 32bit and 64bit versions of Microsoft Windows 7 Professional
With Windows 7 Professional, you'll be able to run many Windows XP productivity programs in Windows XP mode* and you can set it to help safeguard your data with automatic back-ups to your home or business network. You'll be able to connect to company networks easily and more securely with Domain Join. And with entertainment features like Windows Media Center, it's great for home as well as for business.
Simplifies everyday tasks
- Improved desktop navigation features like Snap, Peek and Shake, make it easier to manage all of your open windows. ·
- Creating a home network has never been easier. You can even share files and printers with all the PCs with Windows 7 on the network. ·
- Find virtually anything on your PC - from documents to songs to email - just by typing a word or two with Windows Search.
Works the way you want
- Designed to make your PC sleep and resume quicker.
- Takes full advantage of the power and multi-tasking capabilities of the latest 64-bit PCs.
Makes new things possible
- Watch, pause, rewind and record TV with Windows Media Center. Includes integrated video and Dolby audio codecs.
Don't forget… Microsoft Office is not part of Microsoft Windows In order to get the most out of your new PC, don't forget to purchase a Microsoft Office suite.
- Windows® 7 System Requirements
- 1GHz or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- 1GB RAM (32-bit) / 2GB RAM (64-bit)
- 16GB available disk space (32-bit) / 20 GB (64-bit) ·
- DirectX® 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
If you are upgrading from Windows XP, you will need to back up your files and settings, perform a clean install and then re-install your existing files, settings and programs. Visit windows.microsoft.com/upgrade for more information.
Additional Requirements to use Certain Features: ·