Microsoft Project 2010 Professional - Full Download + Activation - US English
Pay securely with PayPal, you will then receive an email which will
include your order number, activation key and software download link.
- Improved Reporting
- Customizable Reports: Users can create professional reports without having to export the data to another program. This includes adding pictures, charts, animation, links, and more.
- Pre-Installed Reports: Takes full advantage of the new graphics and formatting capabilities. Add or remove elements from these pre-created reports, including changing the colors.
- Burndown Reports: Shows planned work, completed work, and remaining work as lines on a graph. They give an at-a-glance status, letting you know if your project is behind or ahead of schedule.
- Lync Integration: Start an IM session, a video chat, an email, or a phone call with team members by hovering over a name.
- Trace Task Paths: Helps sort out a complex Gantt Chart by allowing users to highlight the link chain — or task path — for any task. When you click a task, all of its predecessor tasks show up in one color and all of its successor tasks show up in another color.
- Increased Date Range: Set project dates up to 12/31/2149 – a century longer than Project 2010’s limits.
- Share Meetings: In online meetings, users can now share exported Project reports, timelines, or data in the form of PowerPoint slides, Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, and OneNote notes from any supported device, even if Office isn’t installed.
- Cloud Storage: Allows users to access and share Project schedules, Excel spreadsheets, and other Office files.
- Online Access: With Project Online, users can access a full version of Project from almost anywhere, even on PCs that don’t have Project 2013 installed.