Microsoft Project 2010 Professional
This is for the 32 bit version. We do sell the 64 bit version separately
- SharePoint synchronization: This feature lets you publish a project schedules as a SharePoint 2010 task list and receive tasks updates from team members and keep the two matching even as one or the other changes.
- Manual scheduling: Called “user-controlled scheduling” by Microsoft, this feature lets you set task durations and start and finish dates with point and click.
- Placeholder text: Now you can create a project plan even if you don’t have all the details yet. Project 2010 lets you enter text notes in Date or Duration fields and update them later when you know the details.
- Active and inactive tasks: You can also perform what-if analysis by making tasks active or inactive to see what impact it has on your schedule, resources, and budget.
- Timeline view: This view shows the whole schedule in a model that’s easy for non-project managers to understand and follow.
- Team Planner: This feature lets you drag and drop resources (people and materials) to try out various project scenarios.
- Task Inspector: If a task has a scheduling conflict or a resource is over-allocated, this feature lets you fix the problem.